Our company uses a dance portal called "Studio Director" which helps streamline our student's info. This portal will also help parents and students have more visibility and access to their own accounts regarding tuition, automatic online payments, schedules, etc.
Please follow these easy steps to register:
1. Please click on "NEW STUDENT" button below. You will be directed to the Studio Director site.
2. Once there, please click on the right button labeled REGISTER.
3. From there, please fill out info regarding you (FAMILY) and your dancer (STUDENT).
4. Follow the prompts and then choose the class or classes for your dancer (STUDENT).
- Enrollment will not be complete without checking out and payment.
- RECOMMENDATION: Choose the Automatic/Recurring Payment Plan. This means that the card on file in your account will be charged every 1st of the month for tuition.
For currently enrolled students, click on "LOG IN" to access your account.
- Jazz shoes (black leather with split sole)
- Foot Undies (ONLY if teacher specifies)
- Pants, leggings, biker shorts or anything that the dancer can move in (Please no jeans or constricting pants)
- Black leotard
- Pink tights
- Pink leather or canvas ballet shoes
- Hair neatly up in bun or pony tail
- Clean sole sneakers (do not wear them outside ONLY for studio use)
- Comfortable clothes to dance in
- Black Knee pads
Intro to Dance and Movement
- May wear whatever the dancers would like to wear
- Any color leotard
- Tutus are allowed
- Costumes are allowed, just as long as dancer can move in them (Please no hats or clothes that cover the face and head)
All Dance Attire can be purchased at Stage Two, please let them know that you're a student at Elevate Dance Company so they will know the approved attire and equipment to recommend.