- INTRO: Ages 3-5
- MINI: Ages 5-7
- JUNIORS (JR): Ages 7-11
- TEENS: Ages 11-14
- SENIORS (SR): Ages 13-18
- Level 1: Beginners, little to no experience
- Level 2: Beginner Intermediate to Intermediate
- Level 3: Intermediate to Advanced
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Look over the OPEN WEEK schedule
- CHOOSE which class or classes your dancer would like to try (no maximum, essentially your child can try a class everyday of the week!)
- Remember that the classes should be in their age category (MINI, JR, SR) If your child is in between categories, they can try the next level category.
*No Need to enroll or go on the dance portal, just show up to the one or multiple classes your dancer would like to try.
- Focusing on jazz technique and fundamentals with theatrical, modern and contemporary influences.
- Strong focus on Cecchetti Method and using core to give dance foundation for all other styles.
- This class delves into fall & recover technique, post-modern concert dance, and especially Afro-modern (Dunham Technique). The Dunham Technique is based around breathing, pushing the limits of expression and has a deep ballet foundation.
- In this class, the dancer is encouraged to use their emotions and moods to design their own steps and routines. It is not unusual for dancers to invent new steps for their routines, instead of following a structured code of technique, as in ballet. They also follow the natural rhythm of their own body as well as learn a lyrical and continuous way of moving.
- In these classes, dancers learn old and new school choreography, learning the basic elements of hiphop.
- A foundational introduction to breaking, pop and locking, uprock and funk. These elements are broken down for each dancer and some choreography is taught with elements of freestyle.
- Our battle class primarily focuses on the b-boy battle and freestyle culture. Dancers are encouraged to find their natural beat and use it to collaborate and compete amongst one another.
Intro to Dance and Movement
- For tiny tot dancers who are new to the world of dance and would like the explore movement. This class includes different games and exercises that work on coordination and movement to keep the dancer engaged.
- Channel your inner Beyonce! This fem-style hiphop class will get you moving and learn new combos that embodies strong divas. All levels are encouraged.